Tuesday, December 1, 2009

raining day...021209

hmm...suddenly feel like come back n visit my blog....^^

It's a rainny day,what whould i do?
I'm afraid to call you.I can't find the reason..
Why has the sound of insomnia..
Become so familiar...
Silence has bcome ur replacement..
Waiting with me for the rain to stop...

Anticipating makes one more & more submerged in confusion..
Who is like me..unable to find their somebody...
After falling in love you,for some reason,I'm alwaz learning of..
Loneliness's flavour..
Holding an umbrella alone,wiping my tears alone..
BEing alone is so tiring...
What kind of rain,what kind of night..
What kind of me can make you think of me more?...

How big does the storm have to be..
how dark does the sky hav to be..
So that i'll hav your consideration?

Actually..without me,you're still unable to tell whose differences apart...
How much more obvious can the ending be..
Don't say you'll be sad,don't say u want to change...
The person who's loved doesn't need to apologise...

Anticipating onli will makes one more and more tired........
should I continue to wait?or....
i hav no idea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment